Buy Ghrp-6 Online Ipamorelin Blend Peptide From China
|FOB Price:||US $1-42 / box|
|Min. Order:||1 box|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 box||US $1-42/ box|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Grams Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box or OEM Box and Customized|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GHRP-6 GHRP GHRP2
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Research Only
- Purity: >99%
- Appearance: Lyophilized Powder
- Color: White
- Specification: 10*10*10CM
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- CAS No: 221231-10-3
- Use: Research Only
- Trademark: AUSTROPEPTIDE OEM ODM
- Origin: Xiamen
Peptide Sequence: H-D-Ala-D-2-Nal-Ala-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-NH2
Molecular Formula: C45H55N9O6 Molar Mass: 817.9 g/mol CAS Number: 158861-67-7
price is base on per vial
Important Notification: All of our products and services listed in this website are for research or production use only, not for direct human use.
- On time delivery
- Free sample
- 24/7/360 after sales services for all of our products
- Exporting to South America (Brazil, …) , Australia, Middle East (Iran, UAE, Qatar,…) , Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy,…), USA, Asia (Vietnam, India, Thailand,…), Africa
- The highest peptide purity more than 98%
- HPLC and MS records for any orders
- Research and development our products in Austria through our experianced team
- More than 2 decades experiances
- Accept different currancies , Such as USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, JPY, TWD, AED , HKD, CNY (RMB), …
- OEM can be accepted
A peptide that I purchased recently has less powder in it than others I've gotten. Does this mean it doesn't have the right MG?
Peptides due to their nature come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Normally after the lyophilization process has completed we have a peptide that is in a perfect cake. However there are times when it may break in transit or simply appear differently. This is no way effects the quality or potency of the product. It is simply an aesthetic issue. While we do try to always present a product that looks perfect, on occasion this isn't possible. Proteins such as LR3 are very large in size and due to the requirement of a buffer will appear larger in size than a mod grf or ghrp. This is also normal.
If A Peptide Is 98% In Purity Then What Is The Remaining 2%?
The purity level indicated on a COA is simply a measurement of aminos that made it into the proper chain to form the peptide. The left over 2% are simply aminos that, for what ever reason, didn't make it into the proper sequence.
What Are The Purity Levels Of The Peptides You Sell?
AP PEPTIDE will never sell a peptide that is less than 98% in purity from our catalog section. Many of our smaller peptide chains are well into the 99% purity range. We have manufacturing abilities that are quite often beyond the scope of smaller companies and therefore are able to achieve very high purity levels. Proteins such as IGF-1 LR3 are always receptor grade and always above 95% purity.
Two Vials Of The Same Peptide Have Different Amounts Of Powder. Does This Mean They Are Different In Milligrams?
Peptides, due to their nature, come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Normally after the lyophilization process has completed we have a peptide that is in a perfect cake. However there are times when it may break in transit or simply appear differently. This in no way effects the quality or potency of the product. It is simply an aesthetic issue. While we do try to always present a product that looks perfect, on occasion this isn't possible.
Proteins are very large in size and due to the requirement of a buffer will appear larger in size than a mod grf or ghrp. This is also normal.
What Are Your Products Used For?
Peptides and Research serums are manufactured and sold to be used in a laboratory research setting. None of our products are intended for, nor are they manufactured for, diagnostic or therapeutic purposes in humans. Strong Peptide reserves the right to require additional verification of proper intent prior to fulfilling orders. Any orders that we feel aren't for the specific intended purpose laid out in our Terms and Conditions will be denied. Truthfully, if you are asking this question then you shouldn't be ordering from AP PEPTIDES.